QR Code Generator for Chrome
More About QR Code Generator
With this extension in pop up you can create QR codes automatically from the URL of your browser, you can also write your own text, contact email, phone number, SMS messages, business card and more. Share your QR via WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter or whatever you want.
- Free tool in Pop up format.
- Encode links and any text message.
- Color change options.
- QR code download button.
How to use this extension:
1. Touch the QR icon in your browser.
2. The extension will open in pop up format.
3. This tool reads the URL of your browser and creates a QR code automatically.
4. Download it.
- Change the color of the QR by means of a color picker or Hexadecimal.
- You can modify the background color.
- Apply transparent background.
Download QR codes:
- You can download an image of the QR code created in a high resolution PNG format of 1000 x 1000 pixels.
What is a QR code?
- A QR code or Quick Response, is a module to store or encode information and transmit it at high speed. It is represented with a matrix of points that usually accompany three squares at their ends.
Where can you use QR codes?
- You can have it redirected to a link or a file ready to be downloaded, you can share it or place it where you want, being an effective tool in your marketing strategy.
- Some of the most common examples where applying a QR code effectively is to use it to open a web, apply packagings design, landing pages, pdfs, a link to your YouTube video, coupons, details of a product, business cards, brochures and many other physical or digital formats.
This extension is available in English and 14 other languages indicated in the additional information in this Chrome web store tab.
By Takeshi Nakamoto. 2018.