Guardian Search Protector for Chrome
More About Guardian Search Protector
This extension will revert changes that might have been made to your search provider via other nasty extensions by making the Guardian Search Protector the default (and safe) search provider.
Convenient search in your browser from the security experts at Guardian. Ensure that you’re only getting the safest results.
Go to the address bar, enter your query and get the results you are looking for.
What users are saying about Guardian Search Protector:
“I’m really satisfied – thank you!"
“It’s awesome, I’m safe”
“Very nice browsing experience”
Please read carefully: By clicking the “ADD TO CHROME” button in the top right hand corner and installing the Guardian Search Protector extension,
you agree to install this extension, and receive search results from Guardian Search Protector. You can uninstall the extension at any time.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper righthand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.