You are about to download the DocSecrets 61 crx file for Google Docs: Encrypt and hide sensitive information, store passwords, share censored documents or collaborate securely....
The offline & original crx file for DocSecrets v61 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the DocSecrets or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for DocSecrets 61
DocSecrets CRX Package for Chrome
Important Notice: DocSecrets 61 is a free Productivity add-on for Google Docs. You can not install it via a crx file directly. Please install it in the Chrome Web Store or still download the crx file for study purpose.
More about DocSecrets add-on for Google Docs: Select “Add-ons > DocSecrets > Open” to get started. Set a passphrase for this document and click “Start”.
• Package Version: 61
• Updated On: October 3, 2019
• Add-on Languages: English (United States)
• Crx File: gknbahfoppmfeahlhhgagbcbaacmhbnp-61-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 7.38 KB (7560 Bytes)
• MD5: a5a8e92a428d1be5aef25af5b23a9347
• SHA1: 5c945c51cf8dd746af805616f17ff252d1425b63
• SHA256: c44cc7b0c8c2098cb17021810c6033195c568a9322090abcae553264a009d7ef
DocSecrets Version History