GGeditor 14 CRX for Google Docs
A Free Productivity Add-on
Published By Hsin Yuan Yeh
GGeditor (piedgdbcihbejidgkpabjhppneghbcnp): Generate content in reStructuredText format and commit to Github repository.... Read More > or Download Now >
GGeditor for Google Docs
7.35 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Google Docs Add-on
- • Latest Version: 14
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: Hsin Yuan Yeh
- • Rating Average
- 3.9 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: September 27, 2019
GGeditor is a free Productivity Add-on for Google Docs. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About GGeditor
Release Sep 28 2019
Refine: enlarge the frame size of items in github.com to 800x450 for easier selection. And shows full-name of option when mouse stay on top of it.
Release Oct 9, 2018
Fixed: only first 30 repositories were listed. Now all repositories would be listed.
Release Apr 1, 2018
Feature: Add a reset button on Settings/About. It is to sanitize stored binding data if necessary.
Release Jan 26, 2018
Fixed: file without binding yet, but shown with a "undefined" binding.
Improvement: adjust wordings to make their functions easier to be understood.
Release Jan 23, 2018
Fixed: some new document failed to restore github binding data due to too many bindings already.
Release Jan 15, 2017
* Multiple accounts for committing to the Github
* Option of converting tables with HTML
* Easy starting for reST beginners, even no idea about reST markups.
* Powered by the Google Docs. Almost what you see is what you get.
* Support committing to the Github repository.
* Preview the generated reST file and download to local machine.
* Support headings, bold, italic, hyperlink, subscript and superscript.
* Support footnotes, image, list item and table.
* Support full-width characters (CKJ).
* Support internal links to bookmarks, headings, documents.