You are about to download the Change Document Text Colour 6 crx file for Google Slides: Update all the text in your presentation to the colour of your choice, without individually updating the text in each slide!...
The offline & original crx file for Change Document Text Colour v6 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Change Document Text Colour or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Change Document Text Colour 6
Change Document Text Colour CRX Package for Chrome
Important Notice: Change Document Text Colour 6 is a free Productivity add-on for Google Slides. You can not install it via a crx file directly. Please install it in the Chrome Web Store or still download the crx file for study purpose.
More about Change Document Text Colour add-on for Google Slides: In the menu, head to Add-ons > Change document text colour > Choose colour. Choose your colour from the sidebar (the default is red), and when ready click Submit. The sidebar will close when your document has been updated.
• Package Version: 6
• Updated On: February 6, 2019
• Add-on Languages: English (UK)
• Crx File: kionkfamcijghpmkechfjddheiencdpm-6-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 7.40 KB (7573 Bytes)
• MD5: a667af53557bf8d12a720563bb0b4679
• SHA1: f520bec5315333272b5bca85dd4952d6ed94efd5
• SHA256: d8779606f990bf9575d88962c6bd4f3246fb9aaeaf3465f0218ec5a4fc3b9bb5
Change Document Text Colour Version History