ClipCoverage (iijconbojdgdnkjeoamnflldidgenjde): Public Relation agencies and in-house PR departments use ClipCoverage to create media coverage reports within Slides automatically.... Read More > or Download Now >
ClipCoverage for Google Slides
More About ClipCoverage
## Key features:
- Take full screenshots of media coverage automatically.
- Block intrusive ads from screenshots.
- Block cookies and other popups from screenshots
- Grabs key PR metrics, like Facebook & Twitter shares, inbound links, page & domain authority, monthly visits, etc.
- Creates PR metrics summary slide to showcase total impact.
- Creates featured coverage slide to showcase the best coverage earned.
- Sort coverage slides based on various PR metrics like social shares, inbound links, etc.
- Export all PR metrics.
- Tightly integrated with Google Slides so you can collaborate with your team, finetune your slides to the best, export the report, share the report to clients, etc.
## Get started
Once you have installed the add-on, there are two ways to get started:
1) Open the ClipCoverage add-on from any Google Slides presentation.
2) Click the Add Media Coverage button from the sidebar. And then paste in the URLs for all the coverage your earned.
1) Visit https://clipcoverage.com/ and sign in with the same Google account you used to install the add-on.
2) Click the New Report button once you signed in and a new presentation will be created.
3) In the presentation, open the add-on.
4) Click the Add Media Coverage button from the sidebar. And then paste in the URLs for all the coverage your earned.
For more help, please visit the support center: https://support.clipcoverage.com/
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out: https://test.clipcoverage.com/contact-us