Fox Hunter for Chrome
More About Fox Hunter
Rules are as follows:
1. 'Foxes' are placed at random in the field, and only one 'fox' can be found in one cell.
2. The player sets his position by selecting the field. In response, he gets the number of 'foxes' around him.
3. If the player's position coincided with the 'fox's' location, it is founded.
4. On the playing field you also can find bullets, lifes, bear or fall into swamp.
5. You can change one life into a bullet, when bullets run out.
6. The game will continue until all 'foxes' are found or lifes run out.