The Outbreak for Chrome
Also The Outbreak is included in the following topics:
More About The Outbreak
You will have to provide your population with enough resources and keep them safe from harm. Will you need to expand? or are your troops only there to protect your town? maybe you will be an agressor and plunder resources from the towns near you. It is all up to you. Act and react, as you response to the problems a post apocalyptic town faces.
More game info on: https://www.the-outbreak.com/game.php
Game update 1-8-2019
---- General ----
- Layout of emails from the game have been updated to make them more readable.
- Now every player active in a round, receives a email notification when the round is reset and open for signup again.
- You can now change your email adres within the account settings page.
--- Regional events ----
- All regional events have been updated and the code revised, expect them to have more impact as they happen.
- When a regional event occurs to your town, you will now receive a ingame report message with the result to your town, instead of a single town event notice.
- Added some new regional events.
- Some regional events now only apply to lower or higher ranking towns or rely on other factors to occur to your town like town hapiness.
- Added images for every special event.
------ Protection rules ------
- We have made a general change in the protection rules:
- When in a beginner or normal area you can attack any town, except for towns 30% points below your points (so the point protection limit now only goes downwards).
- When a player attacks a town bigger then 30% of its points, higher ranked town can attack this town for 24 hours before it comes under protection again.
- In this case, if the player is attacked and suffers a defeat is will be under protection again, unless this town attacks again, the protection will again be lost.
---- Force readiness ----
- Overview of force readiness added in the inventory screen.
- HQ now only gives 1 extra force readiness each level instead of 2.
--- Special operations ---
- Overview of operation energy added in the inventory screen.
--- Bug fixes ---
- Bug fixed where fuel transport cost from acres was calculated incorrectly
- Bug fixed where wood cost from biosmass plants was calculated incorrectly
- Bug fixed where you still received fuel from refineries while you have no power. Power is now first added and deducted before other resources are calculated.
Game bugfix 16-7-2019
Tutorial bugfix where turn counter remains hanging at 48 turn, which also caused a mail loop with a notification to the player. Issue is resolved now and game continues as normal.
Game update 1-6-2019
----- General ------------
- Added one turn, so now the round starts at 20:00 and ends at 20:00.
- The game will now give a warning when there is 24 hours left before the round ends.
- Some other minor interface changes.
---- Attack -------
- When your town suffers a defeat, your town will be under lockdown protection for a period of time to recover. Other players wont be able to attack your town and you will not be able to trade goods with other players. You can use the auctions and get cash donation from your clan leader.
The time duration differs for each area level:
- Beginner, 24 hours.
- Experienced - 16 hours.
- Expert - 8 hours.
When you perform an attack yourself, your lockdown protection will be lost directly.
---- Server migration ---
- On the background we are working hard to setup a new server for our game. We are planning on migrating the game at the end of next round.
We will also plan a reset for kansas area 1 because we need like 1 full day to migrate all the data and test everyting properly. The new server runs on newer software, which require code and database changes. We have already worked hard on getting everything ready.
More details will follow during the round.
Game update 1-4-2019:
Introduction of Premium towns
- Create custom heroes and choose your own bonusses, name and background story.
- Improve your custom heroes as you win the game.
- Select a part of the map you want to spawn and get close to your friends on the map.
1. Top left - A1 - A2 - A3 - B1 - B2 - B3 - C1 - C2 - C3 x 1-15 y 1-15
2. Top center - A3 - A4 - A5 - A6 - B3 - B4 - B5 - B6 - C3 - C4 - C5 - C6 x 11-30 y 1-15
3. Top right - A6 - A7 - A8 - B6 - B7 - B8 - C6 - C7 - C8 x 26-40 y 1-15
4. Middle left - D1 - D2 - D3 - E1 - E2 - E3 - F1 - F2 - F3 - G1 - G2 - G3 x 1-15 y 16-35
5. Middle center - D3 - D4 - D5 - D6 - E3 - E4 - E5 - E6 - F3 - F4 - F5 - F6 - G3 - G4 - G5 - G6 x 11-30 y 16-35
6. Middle right - D6 - D7 - D8 - E6 - E7 - E8 - F6 - F7 - F8 - G6 - G7 - G8 x 26-40 y 16-35
7. Bottom left - H1 - H2 - H3 - I1 - I2 - I3 - J1 - J2 - J3 x 1-15 y 36-50
8. Bottom center - H3 - H4 - H5 - H6- I3 - I4 - I5 - I6 - J3 - J4 - J5 - J6 x 11-30 y 36-50
9. Bottom right - H6 - H7 - H8 - I6 - I7 - I8 - J6 - J7 - J8 x 26-40 y 36-50
- Support the development of the game.
Note: premium towns will not give any game advantage over the general players, it only makes more customizations possible.
- Respec of bonusses for default heroes to make them equal to custom heroes (100 points total).
- Each hero now has a small default story, story added at hero ingame hero page.
- Total attack bonus of your army is now displayed on the attack page of that specific situation.
- When your clan gives a attack bonus, this will also be displayed on the attack page when targeting this specific town.
- If you use the calculate cost button, the attack bonus will be recalculated with the specified target.
- Base defense score of your town is now 10 * townlevel instead of the default 250
- When loosing a attack, the total defending score will now be visible instead of a question mark (?)
- Battle report has been renewed.
- Travelling attacking convoy now cost more fuel, especially at larger distances
- Joint attack plan will now last 10 turns instead of 6 and gives you a 20% attack bonus. Cost has increased to 50000 cash.
- Added a notification on the attack page if you receive a attack bonus because of a joint attack plan.
- Aid plan now last 10 turn instead of 6.
- Trenches has become more effective to protect your troops against incoming mortars. Read the description in our guide.
- Defensive structures inflict more casaulties if you loose a attack.
- Biomass plants and Refinery now both require 10 workforce instead of 6.
- Goldmines now require 35 workforce instead of 25.
- Hunting cabin now requires 3 workforce instead of 2
- Farms and woodcutters now requires 6 workforce instead of 5.
- Effect of your agent level for defense against enemy operations or attack has been decreased to make special operations more balanced and bonusses more important.
- Towers at acres or government locations now offer a better protection against operations.
- When scoring a critical hit with special operations on the attack, this is now cleared stated in the result.
- In the guide page of aggressive operations is now visible with what operation you can score a critical success or not. The chance of scoring a critical hit is 1 in 10.
- You can now use the carbomb special operation to take out Towers at Acre's and government locations.
- Fuel cost for resource transportation has been increased, especially to acre's further away from your town.
- Income from goldmines has been increased from 80 to 250 cash each tick.
- Scorched earth tactic has been removed from Village acres.
- Energy cost for fortifying a acre has been increased to 450
- Wood cost for fortifying a acre has been increased to 10000
- Energy cost for using the scorched earth tactic has been increased to 350
- Energy cost for using the overwatch tactic has been increased to 125
- Raider camps will be spawned from turn 200 and higher.
- As the round progresses the chance a raider camp spawns is increased and their strenght grows.
- When raider camps reach a total of 7 or more on he map, acres will get attacked by bandits. Acres owned by players will be targeted first.
- The numbers of attacks increase as the number of raiders camps grows.
- Homeland security now only increases your policement defense instead of militia and policemen.
- Child Policy now goes in steps of 0.1% instead of 0.2%. Default growth is now 0.1%.
- Multiple user interface changes and fixes.
- Town events header added on townshall page.
- Clan bonus messages added when bonus is applied.
- Militia now also contribute to the policeforce for public order, while their weight is way lower (1/3) as normal policemen (1/25). See the guide.
- "Readback quick guide" from the tutorial added to the guide.
- Mail notifications when your attack is attacked are activated for every user because of a database change. Please disable this feature in your account settings if you dont want to receive mails anymore.
- Fairground buy from market prices increased to enhance trading and auctions.
- Map now changes in color with each season.
- Militia could not sometimes not be targeted by the ambush patrols operations when stationed at acre a locations, this is now fixed.
- Ambush patrol has now a much better chance of finding targets when troops are stationed at the enemy location.
- Some experience bugs are fixed, especially when defending against special operations from other players.
New Features added 1-10-2018
- You start with slightly more resources.
- You start with 2 storage buildings
- You start with 1 sentry
- You start with slightly more operation energy
- You start with slightly more population and housing
- Cash cost of vehicles increased
- Cash cost of militia decreased
- Food cost of militia increased
- Checkposts now have a small negative effect on Trading/Alliances income
- Stone cost of bunkers increased
- operations against bandits and government will increase in difficulty as the round progresses.
- operations costs increased and output for normal operations also increased.
- Posion operations revised, expect higher outcomes while the numbers remains random.
- Bug fix: Declaring war and not being able to add bounties on the target town.
- You can now click on the townname to go to the town info page.
Town info page:
- Bug fix: Buttons on the page were not working correctly, can now manage bounties, mail and so on through this page.
- Bug fix: Missing battle reports issue should be fixed now.
- Difference between buying and selling prices increased to stimulate normal trading.
- Black market is no longer available when the fairground is owned by the government.
- When a player owns the fairground it can decide to make the black market available.
- You can no longer sell black market products on the fairground.
- Raiders will now only attack acres when there is a actual raider camp on the map.
- Will now have a lower building limit and more random limit numbers.
- Total number of secure storage now displayed on inventory page.
- Now both vaults and storage protects all your resources.
- Building cost of vaults increased
- Players can now leave the beginner area as soon as they reach level 40 and receive the points earned.
- Warning for people who use adblocker, this warning will only be shown on our mainpage, not ingame.