CKS - Custom Keyboard Shortcuts 1.0 CRX for Chrome
A Free Productivity Extension
Published By golota.yuliya
CKS - Custom Keyboard Shortcuts (ppapeaocacbnmclldnjoiinameengekc): This extension easily customize custom keyboard shortcuts for Chrome... Read More > or Download Now >
CKS - Custom Keyboard Shortcuts for Chrome
616.43 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 1.0
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: golota.yuliya
- • Rating Average
- 0 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: October 24, 2017
CKS - Custom Keyboard Shortcuts is a free Productivity Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file and install it.
More About CKS - Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
Easily customizable custom keyboard shortcuts for Chrome
CKS makes it easy to add custom shortcuts to your browser for the following actions:
- Run custom JS
- Do nothing (for disabling a Chrome shortcut you don't like)
- Open a bookmark or bookmarklet
- Scroll up/down/left/right by a little or a lot
- Scroll to the top or bottom of the page
- Go back or forward in history
- Jump to existing tab by URL
- Open new tab with URL
- Switch to the previous/next/first/last tab
- Create a new tab or close the current tab
- Clone the current tab
- Close all (unpinned) tabs except for current tab
- Reload the page
- Copy the current URL
- Pin/Unpin the current tab
- Move the current tab left or right
- Zoom in/out/reset
- Blacklist or whitelist specific shortcuts on specific sites
- Clear downloads (page and bar)
- Click button and switch to next tab (for Tribal Wars players)
It's has options for enabling or disabling key combos while you're currently focused on a form field, so you can have keyboard shortcuts like "r" or "shift+h" and still be able to type those values into a form without triggering the shortcut if you want.
You can also blacklist or whitelist sites per-shortcut, to pick and choose which shortcuts you don't want active on which sites.
CKS lets you use pretty much any key combo you want. Key combos are zero or more modifier keys (including ⇑, shift, option, ⌥, alt, ctrl, control, command, and ⌘), and one action key (letter, number, punctuation, or special key shown below), combined with + signs.
Examples: "shift+r", "k", "ctrl+alt+f7", "command+pageup", etc.
You can also string multiple key combos together to make key sequences (like how Gmail has "g i" to go to inbox). Examples: "g g" or "ctrl+t shift+f7".
Special action keys that can be used include backspace, tab, clear, enter, return, esc, escape, space, up, down, left, right, home, end, pageup, pagedown, del, delete and f1 through f19.
More Extensions to Consider (Similar or Related)
DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials 2023.5.23
Avira Password Manager 220.127.116.1130