Status Check 1.2.4 CRX for Chrome
A Free Developer Tools Extension
Published By ck0123456
Status Check (pninmpjhjchbpkopdphbkngalhfipaln): resource status check tool... Read More > or Download Now >
Status Check for Chrome
43.34 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 1.2.4
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: ck0123456
- • Rating Average
- 4.5 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: June 16, 2013
Status Check is a free Developer Tools Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file and install it.
More About Status Check
1. Scan all of the resources on the current page, verify its accessibility by sending a request, and results will be loged. It will try to locate to the error node automatically, and you can find it by youself.
2. Used to find error links on a webpage.
1. Visit the page you want to check the resources(if asynchronous contents exists, you should check it after the contents finish loading).
2. Click on the icon to start checking. You do not have to wait until the check is completed, but don't refresh or close the page.
3. Statistical results will be displayed after finish. Logs can be filtered to display(error/redirect/total).
4. The plugin will try to locate the error nodes by red squares, and you can remove them by a click.
5. The error node which can't be located, you can find them by view source or inspect element.
6. Correct the error links.
1. The plugin do not ensure the result is completely accurate, Network speed or the server may affect.
2. 301/302 redirect can not be found now, will be added later.
3. Resources inside iframes will not be checked.
4. Suggestions welcome, mailto:email@example.com