The Bass Buttons for Chrome
More About The Bass Buttons
The streams include:
Dupstep from dubstep.fm
Hardcore techno and gabber from Hardcore Radio
Drum n Bass from Bassdrive.com
Programming by Darryl Wright
Graphics by Dorian Stewart
<<< Please send any bug reports to darryl at punkscience dot ca - I'm happy to receive positive or negative feedback but I don't get notified about comments below and it doesn't help anyone to add bug reports there as they tend to haunt the extension long after they've been fixed - thanks. >>>
You can reach us on Google+ here:
Update 2.1.0 - Major
White this one actually looks like less right out of the gates, there's been a significant overhaul to bring it inline with modern broswer conventions under the hood. Perhaps the biggest change though is that it now draws the streams from a server which I can monitor. When a stream goes dead as they seem to do sometimes, I can replace or deactivate it rather than releasing a new app every time.
- Notification standard changed recently which resulted in a terminal error. It's now been updated and works again. Can you say "moving target!?"
- Added support for .m3u stream file types.
- Added Hardcore radio
- Removed Real Industrial Radio (too unstable)
- Updated Filth.fm's stream which seems to have stabilized.
- Minor update to update the path to Bassdrive's stream.
- Removed message alert complaining about an exception when a site goes down. Now it just handles it gracefully and will attempt to check up on the site every few hours.
- Fixed Extension menu icons which were not displaying properly.
- Addition of release notes to better communicate with users.
- Upgraded to Google's new extension format
- Major refactoring
- Added new and additional buttons
A Note on Security:
The way they word it here on the Store is a little misleading. The Bass Buttons does not actually access or use "your data" anywhere. It has access to the domains listed on the right for one reason only - to download the stream list when necessary and to stream the music from the various sources.