Neymar Tab 1.0.2 CRX for Chrome
A Free Fun Extension
Published By www.happyhey.com
Neymar Tab (pfjpaldabadnbdhildfkhhdmajgehhon): You will open in each new tab a Neymar HD image! Awesome!... Read More > or Download Now >
Neymar Tab for Chrome
259.32 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 1.0.2
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: www.happyhey.com
- • Rating Average
- 4.83 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: April 5, 2017
Neymar Tab is a free Fun Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About Neymar Tab
For 2 big reasons:
1. You’ll get awesome high quality Neymar images in each new tab. For real fans, like you and me:)
You'll be very inspired and you will love this nice extension.
- It’s simple to use (just scroll down for more cool pics or open a new tab)
- Tons of variations.
- Works offline also.
2. Also, you will CHANGE the world, by making it a happier place!
That's it. :)
==How you’ll change the world by using Neymar Tab?==
We are HappyHey - The Happiness Sharing Community. Our purpose with this fantastic extension is to change the world, by making it happier one person at the time.
#1 step: We’ll make you happier, because you’ll love this stellar extension. :)
#2 step: You should share happy content from www.happyhey.com each day, to make people around you happier. That’s it! You’ll go up also in the global ranking of the most influential people! Cool! :)
==Details for control freaks:==
*Everything in the code is 100% transparent. - Check it here: https://github.com/happyhey/neymar-tab
*No weird permissions required.
*No spyware or other kinky stuff.
If you like it, please give us a nice 5 stars review. We’re changing the world here. :)Thanks.
For fellow programmers: any contribution will be appreciated. You can find the full code here: https://github.com/happyhey/neymar-tab
==To remove it==
You have 2 simple options (just like any other extension):
- either you type chrome://extensions in address bar, scroll down and delete it
- either go to chrome, settings, extensions, scroll down and delete it. Thanks for using it anyway.
Be always happy!