Gerrit for Gmail 0.4.5 CRX for Chrome
A Free Productivity Extension
Published By Chung Wu
Gerrit for Gmail (pffnmeolekgjhljdbgpbeaninomjppne): Extension for adding Gerrit integration to Gmail.... Read More > or Download Now >
Gerrit for Gmail for Chrome
117.63 KBChrome Store
- • Rating Average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: October 11, 2019
Gerrit for Gmail is a free Productivity Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About Gerrit for Gmail
This Chrome extension aims to implement a very basic Gerrit workflow into your Gmail, based on the emails Gerrit sends. Specifically,
On new patch set emails,
* Colored diffs will be displayed for the patch set. If this is not the first patch set, we diff it against the last-commented-upon patch set rather than the Base, so you can more easily track the evolution of the change!
* Double-click on a diff line to make a comment.
* Approve and submit changes.
On new comment emails,
* Comments from previous emails are threaded and displayed together, so that discussions on the same line are easier to follow.
* You can reply to comments directly from Gmail.
In the Inbox / threadlist view, status of Gerrit emails are displayed as either "New", "Merged", "Approved", "Needs Review", "Reviewed", "Waiting", "Rejected", or "Failed", so you can at a glance figure out which Gerrit emails to pay attention to.
And some convenient shortcuts: "w" to open change in Gerrit, and "W" to approve the change.