Private Search (pffieodchhmbnfbnfemokkojicajlncd): The Private Search extension detects and redirects non-private searches to myPrivateSearch.com privacy-enhanced search results... Read More > or Download Now >
Private Search for Chrome
More About Private Search
Make your search private with Private Search
With Private Search chrome extensions now you can search the web without tracking your search history or any personally identifiable information,
this extension detecting searches re-directing you to a Private Search results page so you couldn't be tracked!
Some of our features
• Quick and Easy search.
• Safer search.
• No tracking, No cookies...
• Protect Searches from Google, Bing or others.
• Clean design and easy to use.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: