Charset 0.4.3 CRX for Chrome or Chromium
Updated: January 4, 2019
Charset (oenllhgkiiljibhfagbfogdbchhdchml): Due to the low frequency of use, Google Chrome removed the ability to manually set the webpage encoding after version 55. However, on some websites that are configured incorrectly, the new browser cannot accurately determine the encoding used, which ... Read More > or Download CRX >
More about Charset
Charset Description: Due to the low frequency of use, Google Chrome removed the ability to manually set the webpage encoding after version 55. However, on some websites that are configured incorrectly, the new browser cannot accurately determine the encoding used, which causes the website to display garbled characters.
Open Source Address on GitHub:
1. [Fixed] The problem that encoding modification failed due to Chrome 72 (maybe earlier) starting to support Network Service
1. [Fixed] If the site does not provide a Content-Type, we should use text/plain as the default Content-Type instead of text/html (GitHub Issue: #5-https://github.com/jinliming2/Chrome-Charset/issues/5 )
1. New setting option: Allow setting whether to display in the context menu (GitHub Issue: #1-https://github.com/jinliming2/Chrome-Charset/issues/1 )
1. [Fixed] The bug that the html document encoding failed to be modified under the file protocol.
1. Added support for file:// protocol local files.
1. Modify the code list loading logic.
2. The popup window displays a comment when it detects the current encoding.
3. Add a context menu.
4. Add English support.
Beta Version, Supports the encodings listed in the Chrome 54 Select Encoding feature.
Charset Specifications & Downloads >