Charset for Chrome
More About Charset
Open Source Address on GitHub:
1. [Style] Adapt to the Dark mode theme in the new Chrome
1. [Fixed] Due to the fact that v0.5.0 was released with one file lost, the extension could not be installed or updated from Chrome Store.
1. [Refactoring] Change the encoding probe script to perform on demand
2. [Refactoring] The network request event is changed to on-demand registration and uninstalled when the extension doesn't need to work.
3. [i18n] Add translations in multiple national languages and optimize page layout for some RTL languages
4. [i18n] The encoding list is optimized for each country's language, and the pinned encoding is selected in the current language. The encoding list is sorted according to the current language.
5. [New] Record and pin the three most recently used encodings
6. [New] Supports setting default encoding, which works for all pages (GitHub Issue: #8-https://github.com/jinliming2/Chrome-Charset/issues/8)
7. [New] Configuration Options Page
8. [style] Redesign popup popup page style
1. [Fixed] The problem that encoding modification failed due to Chrome 72 (maybe earlier) starting to support Network Service
1. [Fixed] If the site does not provide a Content-Type, we should use text/plain as the default Content-Type instead of text/html (GitHub Issue: #5-https://github.com/jinliming2/Chrome-Charset/issues/5 )
1. New setting option: Allow setting whether to display in the context menu (GitHub Issue: #1-https://github.com/jinliming2/Chrome-Charset/issues/1 )
2. Set the default language to English (en), the browser in Chinese and English are not affected, browsers in other languages display in English by default（From Chrome Web Store）
1. [Fixed] The bug that the html document encoding failed to be modified under the file protocol.
1. Added support for file:// protocol local files.
1. Modify the code list loading logic.
2. The popup window displays a comment when it detects the current encoding.
3. Add a context menu.
4. Add English support.
Beta Version, Supports the encodings listed in the Chrome 54 Select Encoding feature.