Editors' Words: Get 1000s of tasty recipes including healthy appetizers, mouth-watering entrees, delectable desserts – all in one convenient spot!. This extension configures your New Tab page to TotalRecipeSearch™ to provide these ... Read More > or Install Now >
TotalRecipeSearch App / Specifications
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Version: 13.611.13.2884
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • File name: totalrecipesearch.crx
- • Rating average
- 3.2 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: April 7, 2018
TotalRecipeSearch / Screenshots
TotalRecipeSearch / Description
This extension configures your New Tab page to TotalRecipeSearch™ to provide these features.
Discover 1000s of tasty recipes – for FREE! Find creative, new meal ideas all in one convenient place!
Click “Add to Chrome” to install TotalRecipeSearch™. Free Download.
With TotalRecipeSearch, you can find delicious and healthy recipes. Get the ultimate cooking experience…for FREE.
With TotalRecipeSearch you can…
• Search by meal name, cuisine type or ingredients.
• Find breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert recipes from Food Network™.
• It’s FREE. No registration required.
So, join the thousands of users who enjoy easy access to thousands of recipes.
The TotalRecipeSearch extension offers convenient web search and features from the Chrome New Tab page.
End User License Agreement: http://eula.mindspark.com/eula/
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our toolbar extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For instructions on how to remove our extension from Firefox or Internet Explorer, or for other support, please visit us at http://custhelp.myway.com/.
If you are still seeing Myway after uninstalling our extension, it is likely that your browser's homepage has not yet been reset back to its previous setting. For instructions on resetting your homepage, please click here: http://eula.mindspark.com/eula/#Uninstall/Removal.
For assistance from our customer service team, please email us at [email protected] or contact us here: http://custhelp.myway.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp
Help & Feedback: http://custhelp.myway.com/
Contact Us: http://custhelp.myway.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp