Progressive Downloader 1.14 CRX for Chrome
A Free Productivity Extension
Published By www.macpsd.net
Progressive Downloader (ocpnplcljpgmejnfoadocihndccomoap): Bridge between Google Chrome and Progressive Downloader.... Read More > or Download Now >
Progressive Downloader for Chrome
22.32 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 1.14
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: www.macpsd.net
- • Rating Average
- 4.04 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: September 24, 2020
Progressive Downloader is a free Productivity Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About Progressive Downloader
Please read the before installation steps at http://www.macpsd.net/?page=integration.
* A fix for an issue when files not intercepted in new versions of Chrome.
* A fix for an issue when some files are not intercepted.
1.10 & 1.11:
* Fixes for incorrect file name detection in the interception mechanism.
* A fix for an issue when the extension try to intercept all downloads already completed in browser.
* A fix for an issue when extension doesn't intercept file though its type is in the list.
* A fix for an issue with multiple download new task dialog windows after one clicks the context menu item.
* A fix for an issue with incorrect file type list syncing.
Extension is able to intercept downloads without need of using the deprecated NPAPI plug-in (support of such plug-ins will be dropped from browser in 2015). However, you still need to configure file types to intercept in the Interceptor plug-in preferences (see Application menu -> Plug-in -> The Interceptor -> Preferences.