DocSend for Chrome
More About DocSend
Specifically, DocSend links give you actionable feedback on who's reading your documents, as well as which areas of given documents are grabbing people’s attention. DocSend lets you make updates to your documents and control who has access even after you hit send.
With DocSend, you can:
- Say goodbye to email attachments: Don’t be that person who clogs up inboxes with a massive file. With DocSend, you can share files up to 250MB with a simple, secure web link.
- Share sensitive materials with confidence: No more worrying about sensitive documents getting into the wrong hands. Share proprietary materials easily and securely for seamless viewing across all platforms and devices. Stay in full control with domain-level sharing and advance permissions management.
- Get instant, actionable feedback: Be better prepared for your next meeting with real-time intelligence around those engaging with your documents. Gone are the days of wondering how (or whether) your readers are interacting with your materials.
- Send branded deal portals with Spaces: Store and share all documents pertinent to a transaction, relationship, or area of business in one place with DocSend’s Spaces. Easily duplicate and customize your Spaces for quick sharing.
- Update documents even after you’ve sent them: When you update a file in DocSend with a new version, all of your DocSend links and Spaces that share that file will be automatically updated. Update once, update everywhere.
Professionals from The New York Times, Meredith, Pinterest, and thousands more rely on DocSend every day to share their key business documents and form long-lasting business relationships.
DocSend seamlessly integrates with Salesforce, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and Microsoft OneDrive.
The DocSend Chrome extension features:
- Gmail integration: Create and send links to your DocSend documents without leaving Gmail.
- Instant access, anywhere on the web: Access your full DocSend library and create links on the fly to send in LinkedIn InMails, Outreach Sequences, SalesLoft Sequences, or anywhere else using the DocSend button in the Chrome navigation bar.
Explanation of requested permissions:
- "Read your browsing history": used to determine whether the active tab is Gmail so that you can upload content and create links all within your compose window.
- "Modify data you copy and paste": used to copy DocSend links onto your clipboard.
- "Read and change your data on a number of websites": we use these permissions to make requests from and to those domains including our site docsend.com and our CDN d2qvtfnm75xrxf.cloudfront.net. On the inbox.google.com and mail.google.com sites, we load our extension on those pages so that you can use DocSend within Gmail without having to switch contexts.
Please feel free to reach us at email@example.com with any questions about these details.