IQDB Context for Chrome
More About IQDB Context
This is an unofficial extension; I am not related to IQDB.
Version History (changelog):
- Changed tab-creation setting to use "active" instead of "selected", since the latter was deprecated after Chrome 33.
- Now with HTTPS, thanks to the site admin adding support. Merry Christmas!
- Changed from background page to event page, so the extension process is only loaded when needed.
- Minimum Chrome version increased to 22, due to above change.
- permission removed, since the contextMenu permission made it redundant at some point.
- Updated to extension manifest v2, per Chrome requirements going forward.
- Minimum Chrome version increased to 18, due to above change.
- Removed defunct iqdb.hanyuu.net mirror from options.
- Added 48x48 and 128x128 icons from the "Token" iconset by Evan Brooks (http://brsev.com), used under the Creative Commons attribution-noncommercial-share-alike 3.0 license.
- Added credits file.
- Filenames with spaces and special characters should now work correctly.
- Added 48x48 icon.
- Initial release.