Hadoop Beeswax Helper for Chrome
More About Hadoop Beeswax Helper
1. Copy table cell value on clicking the results
- On the page that shows results of your query, sometimes you want to copy out one of the values. By simply clicking on a value it copies the value to you clipboard for use.
2. Save your Advanced Settings as defaults on the Query Editor page.
- On the Query Editor page, you will notice (2) new buttons at the bottom of the advanced options panel. When clicking "Save As Default Settings", the plugin automatically saves the values you have into Chrome Storage. When loading the page the next time, all the fields will reflect what they were when the "Save As Default Settings" was clicked. Clicking "Reset Default Settings" clears any settings you may have saved back to the normal empty form.
- UPDATE: This now saves the settings based on the Origin web address. If you have multiple Hadoop Beeswax environments, you now can have different setting per URL
3. The F5 button Now executes a query instead of Reloading the page.
4. When editing a query, the Tab key will indent the line that you are on.
5. The 20 most recent queries are saved for quick use from a select box at the bottom of the Query Editor