mixDownloads Search for Chrome
More About mixDownloads Search
Easily search the web and downloads folder.
This extension configures your Default Search in Chrome browser to provide these features.
Go to the address bar then type 'mydownload' press TAB on your keyboard, enter your query and get the results you are looking for.
this extension works in the same places you already like to search, so there’s no extra effort needed, you can search your recent downloaded files and more.
With mixDownloads Search, you can search for downloaded files, see recent downloads, filter by file type, organize, clear and delete - all in one convenient place.
Some of our features
• Safer downloading.
• Filter and organize.
• Quick and Easy search.
The mixDownloads Search extension offers convenient web search and features from the Chrome Default Search.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: