Clicky Monitor for Chrome
More About Clicky Monitor
- You can import all your sites automatically from Clicky, or add them manually if you prefer. Select which one you'd like to actively monitor from the site dropdown menu in the Clicky Monitor popup.
- The Clicky Monitor toolbar icon will display either the number of visitors currently online, total number of visitors today, or total number of completed goals today. The data is refreshed every minute so you'll always be up to speed.
- From within the Clicky Monitor popup, you can view basic site stats for various date ranges, see comprehensive information about your site's last 5 visitors, and display graphs for visitors, actions and top browsers over the past 30 days.
- Using HTML5 desktop notifications, you can chose to be alerted whenever a visitor completes a goal on the site you're currently monitoring.
- If you are browsing your site and would like to see the stats for that particular page, just right-click and select "View page stats", and that will take you to the Clicky stats page for the URL you are currently viewing.
- Your site information is stored locally in the browser and is used to make API requests to Clicky. If you uninstall the extension, that data is deleted. At no time is your data sent anywhere else.
LEARN MORE ABOUT CLICKY:
If you have trouble with the extension, please email me (cnanney at gmail), or leave a comment at http://cnanney.com/journal/utilities/clickychrome/.
This extension was previously named "ClickyChrome", but was changed to comply with Google's new branding guidelines.