Editors' Words: Hangouts brings conversations to life with photos, emoji, and even group video calls for free. Use Hangouts to keep in touch. Message friends, start free video or voice calls, and hop o ... Read More > or Install Now >
Google Hangouts App / Specifications
- • Type: Free Browser Extension
- • Version: 2017.110.418.2
- • Require Chrome: 220.127.116.11 and up
- • Offline: No
- • File name: google-hangouts.crx
- • Rating average
- 3.4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 18, 2017
Google Hangouts / Screenshots
Google Hangouts / Description
Use Hangouts to keep in touch. Message friends, start free video or voice calls, and hop on a conversation with one person or a group.
* Include all your friends with group chats for up to 150 people.
* Say more with photos, videos, maps, emoji, stickers, and animated GIFs.Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 friends.
* Keep in touch with friends across Android, iOS, and the web, and sync chats across all your devices.
* Message friends anytime, even if they’re offline.
* Snooze your notifications so you can respond later.
* See what you chatted about in the past, including shared photos and your video call history.
* Keep a record of any conversation for just a short period of time by turning history off.
* Connect your Google Voice account to make calls, send and receive SMS, and access your voicemail.
Hangouts Chrome extension:
* Use Hangouts and get notifications as you move from tab to tab in Chrome, or even without a Chrome window open.
* Position Hangouts anywhere on your screen, even if you have more than one monitor. Keep conversations in a single window or pop out the important ones.
* View and continue your conversations across devices.
* Get notifications just once. After you see an alert, it’ll be removed on other devices.
* Unlike the Chat for Google app, Hangouts doesn’t support “invisible status”.
* Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply.