Goobric for Students for Chrome
More About Goobric for Students
That's why Goobric for Students provides a popup reminder and a button in the Google Docs editor designed to encourage students to review the teacher's scoring rubric as they are creating or revising an assignment.
- Works (only) alongside the Doctopus Add-on for Google Sheets.
- Popup reminder that a rubric is linked to the assignment whenever the document is opened.
- Teacher can elect to enable peer and self-assessment mode via Doctopus, allowing any student with view rights on the doc to submit comments and rubric scores.
- Student authors of doc can see full self/peer assessment history.
- Teacher gets link to Goobric Web App for teachers.
Meant for use by students whose teachers are using the Doctopus Add-on for Sheets. Can only be used with assignments distributed by Doctopus or Google Classroom.
*Note: The rubric button does not provide student with access to rubric scores submitted via the Goobric for Teachers Web App.