Apex Debugger 0.7.14 CRX for Chrome
A Free Developer Tools Extension
Published By apex-debugger.com
Apex Debugger (mpckkbblhbfngaininanfjpdfjhbncjo): Debug Salesforce apex code with ease... Read More > or Download Now >
Apex Debugger for Chrome
380.44 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 0.7.14
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: apex-debugger.com
- • Rating Average
- 4.41 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: November 25, 2022
Apex Debugger is a free Developer Tools Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About Apex Debugger
Improved debug logs for Salesforce.
Press Shift+w from any salesforce page to open Logs.
• Improved view of logs (select from available themes).
• Search string in latest logs
• Click any Id to go to Object (Class, Trigger, Validation Rule e.t.c).
• Indent User Debug (sObject, List, XML or JSON)
• Improved class log filtering to minimize debug noise and prevent hitting 2M log size limit
• Delete all logs (all of'em).
• Add current User.
For more info visit Github page: