Todo.txt 2018.1015.8.5 CRX for Chrome or Chromium
Updated: October 15, 2018
Todo.txt (mndijfcodpjlhgjcpcbhncjakaboedbl): Simple, fun to-do list app syncs your todo.txt file to Dropbox.Most to-do apps store your task list in their own database and file format. But you can open a todo.txt file with every text editor under the sun. Todo.txt for Chrome helps you ... Read More > or Download CRX >
More about Todo.txt
Todo.txt Description: Simple, fun to-do list app syncs your todo.txt file to Dropbox.
Most to-do apps store your task list in their own database and file format. But you can open a todo.txt file with every text editor under the sun. Todo.txt for Chrome helps you manage your task list in your favourite browser, and automatically syncs the file to all your computers and devices via Dropbox.
Future-proof your to-do list and store it in a plain text file YOU control. Todo.txt for Chrome makes it easy to add, update and prioritize tasks, tag them with project names and contexts, search, filter, and most importantly, mark your tasks complete.
To use this app, you must have a Dropbox account.
1. Keep your todo list in a documented, human-readable, plain text format.
2. Save your todo.txt file in Dropbox for access from all your devices.
3. See count of pending, or filtered tasks on browser button
4. Keyboard shortcuts for all common actions - https://updatenotes.blog/todo-txt-for-chrome-keyboard-shortcuts-filtering-options/
5. Light & dark themes*
6. Custom sorting - sort your list by priority, date, and completion.
7. Filtering operators - powerful filtering using operators to combine projects, contexts, priorities, dates and plain text.
8. Save frequently used filters for quick access
9. No Google analytics tracking
10. Companion android app in beta* - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.c306.ttsuper
11. See how long a task has been on your list
12. Use multi-add to enter multiple tasks in a single input box.
13. Archive completed tasks to a done.txt file.
14. Set up optional background sync at an interval you choose.
Update 15 Oct 2018:
1. Bug Fix: Changing projects in existing tasks by selecting in lists made no change
Update 3 Oct 2018:
1. New keyboard shortcut: Edit selected filter from the sidebar by pressing ‘e‘.
2. Only new/changed tasks are updated in the task list.
3. Introduced some motion:
- Side bar slides in and out, instead of just appearing and disappearing
- The updated/filtered tasks in task list slide in and out.
- While navigating the task list, the higlight fades in and out.
Update 27 Sep 2018:
1. Keyboard shortcuts to switch theme and highlight colours
2. Helper for when using keyboard shortcuts to change priority, switch theme, or switch highlight colour
Update 26 Sep 2018:
1. New dark theme for all highlight colours
2. UI tweaks
Update 22 Sep 2018:
1. 'Undo' task actions
2. Optimised syncing
3. UI tweaks
Update 19 Sep 2018:
1. Cleaner layout of task dates in list
2. Sorting by date
- completed tasks sorted by completion date,
- pending tasks sorted by due date
Update 18 Sep 2018:
1. Added new filter operators: 'is:pending' and priority greater/lesser than.. Read update notes for more.
2. Cleaned up default text added from filter when creating new tasks
Full update notes here: https://updatenotes.blog/category/todo-txt-for-chrome/
This chrome extension is meant as an unofficial companion app to the todo.txt apps and CLI developed by Gina Trapani and the Todo.txt community.
You can learn more about the main Todo.txt project at todotxt.com.
*: Some of these may be premium subscriber only.
Todo.txt Specifications & Downloads >