Chronicle for YouTube for Chrome
More About Chronicle for YouTube
Scan any web page online for the existence of YouTube videos and add them to your selected playlist.
Access your playlists at any point in time while browsing.
-- FEATURES --
• Create and Edit your Playlist (Name, Description, Image).
• Edit your Video (Position, Thumbnail).
• Preview your embedded Playlist / Video in the extension.
• Search for your Playlist / Video.
• Add a video to your selected playlist when on a YouTube video page (e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNQXAC9IVRw) with a click of a button.
• Add multiple videos to your selected playlist by scanning any web page online for the existence of YouTube videos.
• Play your Playlist / Video on YouTube (Open in Active Tab).
-- STORAGE --
• Create up to 200 playlists.
• Add up to 50 videos per playlist.
• Store up to 10000 YouTube videos in total.
-- DISCLAIMER --
Chronicle uses Google Analytics to track anonymous data in order to better understand which features users find most useful and subsequently improve user experience in future updates of the application.
If you wish to opt out of Google Analytics tracking, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout to find out more.
-- GET IN TOUCH --
-- CHANGE LOG --
03/02/2018 - Version 1.3
• Added "Add by YouTube video link" feature.
• Fixed popup error message CSS padding bug.
26/12/2017 - Version 1.2
• Added "Scanned Video Thumbnail" on hover functionality for Scan Page feature.
• Disabled "Scanned All" videos tick box when all scanned videos exist.
22/10/2017 - Version 1.1
• Added "Select All" videos functionality for Scan Page feature.
• Updated UI for all checkboxes.
• Minor CSS refactoring.
• Fixed scraping bugs.