CrossTec SchoolVue Student (minecfpncgdfgaldfhbognpipdlkhcdk): CrossTec SchoolVue classroom management software gives instructors control of classroom technology at all times. This feature-rich…... Read More > or Download Now >
CrossTec SchoolVue Student for Chrome
More About CrossTec SchoolVue Student
This feature-rich software provides teachers with the ability to instruct, monitor and interact with students individually, as a pre-defined group or as an overall classroom, along with other tools to manage the classroom more effectively.
Maximize learning in your classroom by leveraging the most modern classroom management technology. We put you center stage in your classroom, ensuring that you have control over classroom technology at all times and retain the attention of students by eliminating additional distractions.
Now you can use your Android device to monitor student devices without being confined to your desktop.
What’s New in CrossTec SchoolVue Google ChromeBook 1.53 February 18, 2016
• Added support for central policy management:
• Organisations that use “Google Apps for Domains” can now centrally manage their CrossTec SchoolVue settings from within the Google Admin Console, including:
• The ability to force-install the CrossTec SchoolVue Student extension
• Export your Student configuration settings as a policy template for use globally on all other Student devices.
Fixes in CrossTec SchoolVue Google ChromeBook 1.53 February 18, 2016
• Fixed Notification when the Tutor leaves a chat
• Fixed an issue with Student room names
• Long messages are now correctly displayed at the Student
• Student correctly joins a gateway when settings are changed during a class
• Fixed an issue caused when a configuration is supplied using a meta page that has conflicting values
• Fixed an issue where the Tutor would connect to students that have left the room
• Fixed an issue that prevented the student reconnecting to the Tutor teacher after network connection was interrupted
• Fixed a connection issue that could cause the student to disconnect and lose its room name
• Improved the connection behavior when Chromebooks enter power saving
Fixes in CrossTec SchoolVue Google ChromeBook 1.54
• Student now sends logged in user name or email address up to the NCS so Tutor can connect based on that information.
• Once a student is connected to a Tutor feedback is now given to the student to know they are connected.
• Chrome Students no longer join as a new student icon and if they have disconnected and then reconnected to the same class.
Fixes in CrossTec SchoolVue Google ChromeBook 1.55
• Increased the length of Client name and Mac address fields within the options page to display longer Client name/User name/Email addresses and the longer Device ID’s if using PC mode.
Fixes in CrossTec SchoolVue Google ChromeBook 1.56 April 16,2018
• Fix applied to stop Students using a random CB####### name.
• Resolved issue when accessing the student options page in non-managed environments.
• Added ability to reset stored Client Names.
Fixes in CrossTec SchoolVue Google ChromeBook 1.58 October 1,2018
• Resolved conflict with MyOn Reader
Fixes in CrossTec SchoolVue Google ChromeBook 1.60 February 21, 2019
• Current and active website is now displayed when a Student connect or auto reconnects.
• Fixed an issue where a Show would start with a blank screen.