ChromeSiteSearch for Chrome
More About ChromeSiteSearch
With this extension you can search very easy with just one click or even easier by pressing the extension shortcut Ctrl+Shift+S on your keyboard. You can even choose if you want to search words separately or the whole phrase.
At the moment ChromeSiteSearch supports the following search engines with more to come:
2.3.2 - 28.10.2015
* ChromeSiteSearch is now on Chrome Web Store, woohoo!
2.3.1 - 14.10.2015
* Added Yandex search engine
* The extension is now disabled on "chrome-extension//" pages because there's nothing to search for
* Fixed bug where extension doesn't work when it's initialised for first time until you change something in settings
2.3 - 20.10.2015
* Use HTTPS for Bing
* Added DuckDuckGo search engine
* After clicking on the checkbox Word field is automatically focused
2.2 - 04.06.2015
* Completely rewritten search query preparation algorithm
* As result, now you can search not only with Google but with Yahoo and Bing too!
* Added options page, feel free to choose your search engine! Default search engine is Google.
* Added option to search phrases by default
* Now you can quick navigate from Word field to Phrase checkbox by clicking on Tab button
2.1 - 20.02.2015
* Fixed low resolution icon appearing in "chrome://extensions"
* Bumped minimum Chrome version from version 18 to version 20 due to storage permission (and seriously, update your browser)
* Added Extension homepage. Right click on the extension and choose the extension name
2.0 - 11.02.2015
* Completely new modern and flat design
* New modern and flat icon
* The extension now loads much faster
* Added option to search for phrases
* The extension is now disabled on "chrome//" pages because there's nothing to search for
* Now the extension will prevent search if the "Word" field is empty
* Added keyboard shortcut for quick access, just press Ctrl+Shift+S
* CSS tweaks for better text readability (text smoothing)
* Updated jQuery