PayPanther (mahlmigfdkdlfphlljpfaciaalbpfdho): PayPanther is an online business management software for small businesses, freelancers, or entrepreneurs. What does it do?Helps you keep track of... Read More > or Download Now >
PayPanther for Chrome
More About PayPanther
What does it do?
Helps you keep track of your clients. Create designer looking quotes and invoices. Manage your projects. Track your time. And get paid online.
Why should I use it?
Because you’re probably using a notepad, excel spreadsheet, or Google doc to manage your business. Get organized and stay on top of your clients and leads with recurring tasks to remind you to follow up. Instead of using 6 different programs to track clients, send invoices, get paid, manage expenses, and more – you can just use 1 – PayPanther.
What the extension does?
1. Instantly search any name, number, or email address in your database
2. Create a new client, task, event, project, invoice, payment, and more in 1 click
1. CRM (customer relationship management)
2. Time Tracking
3. Quotes, Billing, & Invoicing
4. Expense Management & Accounting
5. Project Management
1. Client management. Log a call. Create notes, tasks, & reminders.
2. Shared calendar that syncs with Google, Apple, & Outlook.
3. Send quotes & invoices.
4. Project management.
5. White label branding with your own colors and logo.
6. Secure document storage.
7. Visual reports.
8. Categorized expenses.
9. Automated payment reminders.
10. Unlimited custom fields.
11. Invoice in any currency or language.
12. Import contacts from Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail, MSN, Live, Outlook, Mac Address Book, and Excel.
13. Accept payments with PayPal, Stripe, & Authorize.net
Try a 30 day unlimited free trial today (no credit card or setup required) at http://www.paypanther.com
Terms of Service: http://www.paypanther.com/terms/
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our toolbar extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.