Html.To.Design for Chrome
More About Html.To.Design
Before going any further, please note that this Chrome extension is a companion to the html.to.design Figma plugin, and you’ll need to install the Figma plugin first.
How it works:
1. Install the html.to.design Chrome extension by clicking on ‘Add to Chrome’.
2. Navigate and log in to the page you would like to import into Figma. (This extension is especially designed for private pages behind a log-in. To import a public website, you can use our Figma plugin without the need for the Chrome extension).
3. Click on the html.to.design extension icon in your Chrome top bar.
4. The extension will automatically start extracting html from the page. (You’ll see the following message in your browser: `html.to.design started debugging this browser`. Don’t worry, this means everything is working as expected.)
5. Once the download is complete, head over to Figma and launch the html.to.design plugin.
6. You’ll see a big box where you can directly drag and drop the file generated and downloaded by the Chrome extension.
7. html.to.design will immediately start importing the page into Figma, and you’re all set!
8. Happy designing!
Powered by story.to.design technology 🚀
- In order to best map what you see in your browser to Figma, we need to access Chrome's debugging features.
- We don't store or log anything outside of your browser. Everything stays local, we might add anonymous analytics in the future.
- Keep in mind that this Chrome extension is still work in progress, and while we strive for pixel-perfect, it may not always be there yet.
Thank you for your support and patience.