Meetin.gs 1.4 CRX for Chrome
A Free Productivity Extension
Published By meetin.gs
Meetin.gs (ldffgpimdekofmdnmejbpmhlepmpnoff): Meetin.gs is a cloud-based meeting organizer for running awesome business meetings... Read More > or Download Now >
Meetin.gs for Chrome
66.87 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 1.4
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: meetin.gs
- • Rating Average
- 4.72 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: September 10, 2013
Meetin.gs is a free Productivity Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file and install it.
More About Meetin.gs
Meetin.gs is the smartest way to meet, online or face-to-face. Get your business meetings on the cloud, accessible from any device.
Instead of email and phone call hassle, Meetin.gs takes care of finding a suitable time and providing participants a persistent meeting page for communication. The service keeps participants up-to-date and on the same page, synchronizes your calendar and sends beautiful meeting summaries. Meeting timeline and mobile apps provide an easy and quick way to catch up before an important meeting.
* MEETING TIMELINE * makes it easy to browse past and upcoming meetings and meeting related tasks.
* MEET ME PAGES * enable users to create and publish personalized calendar pages to make it easier to schedule a meeting time. The individually branded page automatically blocks out occupied time slots based on the user’s calendar and allows the meeting location and duration to be pre-defined as well as preferred transit times between meetings.
* MEETING ANALYTICS * for insight into your meeting habits: time spent on meetings, materials & comments shared and number of meetings organized.
* BROWSER EXTENSION * adds a Schedule Meeting button to some of the top business tools and services: LinkedIn, Google Calendar, Gmail, Highrise, with more to be added later. The button allows one to instantly schedule a meeting with all the relevant information extracted from the third party website.
* MOBILE SITE AND APPS * to access meeting information on the go. Users can easily see meeting time, location, participants and view any materials attached to the meeting and even join a Skype conference call.
* USE CASE *
you get an email from a potential customer who wants to meet. Instead of browsing your calendar and manually sending suggestions for meeting times you save everyone's time and click the "Schedule Meeting" button next to the email in Gmail.
The customer will receive a meeting invitation with the ability to pick the available time for an online or face-to-face meeting. Next you approve the meeting invitation, add the agenda and some materials about your products and services and invite your colleagues. Everyone receives a calendar item that will be automatically added to their calendars.
A day before the meeting the parties also receive a reminder email with the meeting agenda and materials attached. During the meeting they can use Meetin.gs to access the meeting materials, take notes and even join the Skype conference call if available. The next day they receive a beautiful meeting minutes and next action points.
Similarly, when you are browsing profiles on LinkedIn you can propose a meeting to any of your contacts without any email hassle. Selling and being organized around business meetings has never been that easy!
* INSTALLATION *
1. Install the extension.
2. A Meetin.gs menu (M) will appear on the right side of the address bar.
3. You can now register/login, organize and manage meetings from the (M) menu.
4. You can quickly schedule a meeting with the Schedule Meeting button by opening an email in Gmail, accessing a calendar item on Google Calendar, browsing a lead on Highrise or viewing a profile on LinkedIn.
5. Support is available on the (M) menu.
More Extensions to Consider (Similar or Related)
Application Launcher for Drive 3.5