Imagict Popup English/Japanese Dictionary App / Specifications
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Version: 0.1.2
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • File name: imagict-popup-english/japanese-dictionary.crx
- • Rating average
- 3.8 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Added: March 11, 2015
Imagict Popup English/Japanese Dictionary / Screenshots
Imagict Popup English/Japanese Dictionary / Description
This extension is a popup dictionary that you can look up words by hovering your mouse cursor on a word on web pages. English-to-English or English-to-Japanese dictionaries are available. This mouseover popup dictionary extension is powered by Imagict (http://imagict.com/)
You can get words' meanings only by mouseover, and that enables you to read English web pages more quickly. This extension has the dictionary data in your local environment, so you can always use it smoothly. And besides, the number of words included in it is more than 50,000. That will cover most of daily English words!
### How to use ###
1. Install this extension from Chrome Web Store. First time, it will take a while because the extension has to save the dictionary data into your local environment. Please wait for a few minutes.
2. When you hover your mouse cursor on a word on a web page, a popup window of the dictionary appears. You can see the word meaning and the phonetic symbol in it.
3. When you click the extension's icon (green tree) on the right-top part of your browser, you can set up the extension's configurations. Switch on/off, which dictionary you use (English-English or English-Japanese), popup timing (instant/normal/delay) and so on.
### About Imagict ###
Imagict (http://imagict.com/) is a free picture dictionary website which enables you to look up words with their associated images. You can use 3 kinds of dictionaries, English to English, English to Japanese, and Japanese to English dictionaries. It's designed for people learning English or Japanese language to memorize words with images.
And besides, you can save words to your brushup list, learn words by heart with the efficient study schedule based on the forgetting curve, take some vocabulary tests and save the results, check out the graphs of your vocabulary test results, and so on. Please use Imagict with this extension for your learning.
### Updated information ###
2015/03/12 JST（version 0.1.2）
・Released Imagict Popup Dictionary.（version 0.1.2）