browsePrivately for Chrome
More About browsePrivately
Turn your search private by just type 'p' then TAB then search the query and get the results you looking for.
Some of our features
• Quick and Easy search.
• Safer search.
• No tracking.
• Clean design and easy to use.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper righthand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: