Export To CRM for Chrome
More About Export To CRM
✰ What's new in 1.5
- Mass export of Leads/Contacts through LinkedIn's search page
- Export LinkedIn profiles to CSV through LinkedIn's search page!
- Improved data population for addresses
- Lead source is no longer set to 'LinkedIn'
- Merging Leads/Contacts will not overwrite the description field
- *Option to hide mass export interface
✰ What's new in 1.4
- Support for exporting profiles into the Lightning UI
✰ What's new in 1.3
- Export first three job descriptions into Contact/Lead description
- Speed and file size optimizations
- Support for Salesforce Lightning UI
- Support for custom domain login
✰ What's new in 1.2
- Export to Salesforce is now Export To CRM
- Preview LinkedIn profiles on Contact and Lead pages in the new sidebar!
✰ What's new in 1.1
- Export profiles from LinkedIn Recruiter!
✰ What's new in 1.0
- Checks for duplicate contacts/leads before exporting!
- Merge LinkedIn profile info with existing contacts/leads!
- Browser toolbar icon
✰ What's new in 0.2
- Export LinkedIn company profiles
✰ What's new in 0.1
- Export LinkedIn profiles from Sales Navigator!
✰ Coming soon
- ZoomInfo data sync
- Export multiple Salesforce leads and contacts