JIRA ShortCut for Chrome
More About JIRA ShortCut
just click on it and text will be copied to your clip board,
Want keyboard shortcut? Then use on Windows: Ctrl+J on Mac: Cmd+J,
or choose your own in chrome://extensions/
*** Setup ***
Before you start you need to add at least one rule in the options:
1. Open options page, chrome-extension://kjofpimpbjninggehnclcgkgniacejha/options.html
2. Click 'Add rule'
3. Click 'Save'
4. Open 'https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-3629'
5. You should see the icon in the address bar.
You also can use this extension with other sites, but you need to configure it. In options you can specify:
1. when to activate the extension - "url pattern" field.
2. what should be copied from the page title - 'tittle patter' and 'out pattern' fields.
Example - Github pull requests:
Example page with url https://github.com/rails/rails/pull/10676
and title "Add test to counter cache test.rb by tkhr · Pull Request #10676 · rails/rails"
Configuration for this page:
"url pattern": github.com.*/pull/
'title pattern": (.*)(· Pull Request #)(d+).*
"out pattern": #$3 $1
Text will be copied to clip board:
#10676 Add test to counter cache test.rb by tkhr