TurboNav Tab Manager for Chrome
More About TurboNav Tab Manager
There is more to come! TurboNav is on a mission to improve management of information you discover on the web, the tab viewer is just the first step.
TurboNav is currently in an alpha release, we would love your support in building the best tab manager experience using your keyboard.
If you encounter any issues please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!
v0.5.6 - December 22, 2021
- copy url and markdown on one tab or multiple tabs
- searching for a tab automatically expands windows and resets collapse state when search is cleared
v0.5.5 - December 02, 2021
- view assigned tags on each browser tab item. Enter "Shift" + "T"
- support for importing and exporting bookmarks
v0.5.4 (hotfix) - November 25, 2021
- issue with certain links not saving as expected
- all favIconUrls converted to use https
- issue with TurboNav appearing on other tabs when saving a link
v0.5.3 - November 23, 2021
- Keyboard Shortcut All the Things! TurboNav has streamlined shortcuts to help you navigate through views, your windows, and tabs. Also, easily save and schedule with global shortcuts now. To find all shortcuts, enter "?"
v0.5.2 - November 12, 2021
- Name Windows to create boundaries for your tabs
v0.5.1 - Oct. 29, 2021
- fix for saving tab links and searching immediately after causing multiple selected items in the list
v0.5.0 - Oct. 28, 2021
This is the first-ever alpha version of TurboNav on the Chrome Web Store.
This version includes:
- offline-mode experience (currently no cloud support)
- search, filter any tab
- save links to any tag you create
- schedule tabs for later using natural language processing
- open using keyboard shortcut or extension icon