Website Checker (kakkbokkaailehpiejdgojgejgmedfme): Displays a number of events from sequent websites over the icons. It can be a number of items or defined text match.... Read More > or Download Now >
Website Checker for Chrome
More About Website Checker
- checks websites with defined interval
- uses regular expressions - displays a number of matches or first group of match
- shows website favicon or you can set url to icon
- badge is blinking when change of websites status
- predefined templates for Gmail, Facebook notifications, number of today views on blog Worpress.com, unread posts from forum engines: phpBB3, phpBB2, phpBB by Przemo, SMF
- only websites with more than zero events are shown in cycle
1. Right click on icon and choose Options.
2. Choose predefined template and complete entry or add all information: title, link and regular expression. Choose to count matches or show match. Optionally add link to icon.
3. Set interval.
4. Click Save.
5. You can add more websites by clicking Next.
If you have some questions or problems with defining entry please contact me: email@example.com. Also if you have some ideas on predefined entry I will be honored.