Custom Page Zoom 0.1.7 CRX for Chrome
A Free Productivity Extension
Published By Grephy
Custom Page Zoom (jodiabicmogcbbiocceenmeflipeelle): Easily set a custom zoom level for each website (or all websites)... Read More > or Download Now >
Custom Page Zoom for Chrome
43.84 KBChrome Store
- • Rating Average
- 4.02 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: December 8, 2022
Custom Page Zoom is a free Productivity Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About Custom Page Zoom
1. Add custom zoom level for each website easily from browser's toolbar popup window.
2. Set X and Y positions for each page.
3. Save button stores the settings for individual pages.
4. You can delete each setting from toolbar popup window by clicking on the close (x) button.
5. There is also an option to set a zoom level for all websites by adding "*" instead of a "URL".
6. To quickly turn the Addon ON or OFF, there are two separate buttons at the popup UI, top section.
In order to add a custom zoom level, (a) simply open the toolbar popup UI, (b) change the zoom slider to adjust the magnifying scale, (c) then change the other two sliders for X and Y positions, (d) and finally click on the save button. The settings will be saved for the page you selected (the URL for each page will be automatically added to the popup UI once you open it, however you can change it to your desired value).
Note: in order to report bugs, please visit addon's homepage (http://mybrowseraddon.com/custom-page-zoom.html) and fill the bug report form.
More Extensions to Consider (Similar or Related)
Application Launcher for Drive 3.5