WeatherBlink 13.986.19.63351 CRX for Chrome
A Free News & Weather Extension
Published By weatherblink.com
WeatherBlink (jnnbmiailafajdkboegcjcdklooomfic): Access local weather forecasts, weather radar, and worldwide weather news with this Chrome New Tab Extension.... Read More > or Download Now >
WeatherBlink for Chrome
397.14 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 13.986.19.63351
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: weatherblink.com
- • Rating Average
- 2.78 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: April 16, 2021
WeatherBlink is a free News & Weather Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About WeatherBlink
Be prepared with instant weather forecasts. Access FREE and accurate weather forecasts with one click!
Click “Add To Chrome” to install WeatherBlink™. Free Download.
With WeatherBlink, you can access FREE local weather, pollen counts, allergy reports and more!
Stay informed with severe weather alerts, long-range forecasts and more – all in one convenient place.
With WeatherBlink, you can…
• Easily search local and national weather.
• Instantly get 5 and 10-day forecasts.
• Find current radar maps for FREE.
So, join the thousands of users who are avid weather watchers. Try WeatherBlink today.
The WeatherBlink extension offers convenient web search and features from the Chrome New Tab page.
End User License Agreement: http://eula.mindspark.com/eula/
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our toolbar extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For instructions on how to remove our extension from Firefox or Internet Explorer, or for other support, please visit us at http://custhelp.myway.com/.
If you are still seeing Myway after uninstalling our extension, it is likely that your browser's homepage has not yet been reset back to its previous setting. For instructions on resetting your homepage, please click here: http://eula.mindspark.com/eula/#Uninstall/Removal.
For assistance from our customer service team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here: http://custhelp.myway.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp
Help & Feedback: http://custhelp.myway.com/
Contact Us: http://custhelp.myway.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp