MUA Web Unicode Converter for Chrome
More About MUA Web Unicode Converter
* Detect Zawgyi encoded text and convert automatically to Unicode encoded text
* Fix Zawgyi font embedded web site to display Unicode text correctly.
This extension is freeware and source code can be found here.
- based on Myanmar Font Tagger
- used Parabaik converter script.
From Version 1.3 Mutation Observer is used. It is the effort of Ko Thant Thet Khin Zaw. Thanks Ko Thant Thet.
- Ko Thant Thet Khin Zaw
- Ko Aung Myo Kyaw
- Ko Thixpin
- Me (San Lin Naing)
- Fixed for detection of Encoding Facebook Read More tag.
- Added temp workaround fix for GMail not rendering with CSS letter-spacing properties.
- Fixed ZWSP character issues in Myanmar text.
- Fixed logic error
- Added Google+ font verification
- Improve UI
- Performance improve
- Bugs fixed
- Added new great feature for text to image conversion when you want your post visible to all. Thanks to Sir. Thixpin.
- Added new feature for easy enable/disable features by Ko Thixpin.
- Removed issues of zawgyi noti
- Added new feature for notifying Zawgyi Content.
+ Fixed some issues
+ Added new feature for notifying Zawgyi content.
- Fixed issues for some font embedded website.
+ Added more auto correction rules.
- Fixed issues for wrong detection of some weak patterns.
- Fixed issues for wrong detection on Mon word.
- Fixed on css style injection issues.
(fix for Facebook when post are long)
+ added auto correction rule for Kyawa-note (Me)
+ improved the Zawgyi detection algorithm.
- Fixed some converter page conflict
- tag is also added in ignore list.
- Fixed some detector issues
- Fixed some css style issues
- change zawgyi encoded text style (Ko Aung Myo Kyaw)
- fixed input conflict when you type because of detection get wrong pattern.
- zawgyi encoded text background color is changed to light sky blue
- add background color behind Zawgyi encoded Text to see difference
- performance improvment
- added some detection rules
- fixed for YouTube
- fixed double converted
- fixed performance decrease because of repeated conversion
- changed script started activity