Devtools redirect 0.0.2.1 CRX for Chrome
A Free Developer Tools Extension
Published By devtoolsredirect
Devtools redirect (jmhdebkkippcccflcoddckhjjfgnfhnp): Catch and redirect resources loaded from a specific domain to any file hosted on a local or remote server... Read More > or Download Now >
Devtools redirect for Chrome
761 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 0.0.2.1
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: devtoolsredirect
- • Rating Average
- 1.83 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: May 2, 2013
Devtools redirect is a free Developer Tools Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file and install it.
More About Devtools redirect
In order for the redirect to work, you need to have Devtools open for the specific tab you're testing in. Also, right now, you can only redirect .js .css .less resources.
* 02/05/13 Added folders redirection. (e.g "/images/*" -> "http://localhost/images/*")
* 19/04/13 Added images support (.jpg .png .gif .ico .svg)
* 18/04/13 Fixed the installation error.
You can NOT redirect resources to a local file using the file:// protocol. In order to redirect locally, you need to be running a local server (e.g Apache) and redirect the file to the right path using it (e.g http://localhost/my-project/css/style.css).
More Extensions to Consider (Similar or Related)
Tag Assistant Companion 184.108.40.206