NflxMultiSubs 2021 for Chrome
More About NflxMultiSubs 2021
This is a fixed and updated re-release of the original NflxMultiSubs. This version contains a fix for the 2021 Netflix redesign that broke the original, and has various other bugfixes and improvements.
Click on the extension button to access the extension settings.
- Enable secondary subtitles in all languages (incl. image-based subtitles like Japanese, Chinese, Russian, …)
- Smart selection on secondary subtitles. Choose between 3 subtitle activation modes: disabled; automatically match subtitle language to audio language; or remember the last selected language.
- Seamless integration with native Netflix player UI -- switch languages in place
- Adjust playback speed with a hotkey ( [ and ] )
- Free and open source!
- Fix another instance of image-based subtitle overlap
- Fix default audio language selection
- Fix playback rate controller
- NEW: Show last used language in settings menu
- Fix icon desaturation when video player is closed
- Fix subtitle menu style
- Fix last used language not always saving
- NEW: Add secondary language options (disabled, audio, last used)
- Fix subtitles overlapping in certain cases
- Fix image-based subtitle scaling
- Fix image-based subs sometimes falling outside of top screen edge
- Improve subtitles activating on the first try without requiring a refresh
- Fix subs not loading without player refresh
v2.2.0 (first release):
- Fix for the September 2021 Netflix redesign that broke the original extension