Compact Density for Google Reader (jdjfpdedhdobbicjnmefogklhoighnne): “Fixes” changes made in the new version of Google Reader to add more color to the page and give you more space to read your content... Read More > or Download Now >
Compact Density for Google Reader for Chrome
More About Compact Density for Google Reader
Some of the things this extension “fixes”:
- Less padding in the header, sidebar, toolbar, and menus
- Gray header to match other Google products
- Narrower sidebar
- Links are blue instead of gray
- The currently selected item is indicated with color instead of a shade of gray
Overall the result is a less dull Reader experience with less space taken up by interface and more room for your content, which is what Reader is all about.
The reason for the long permissions list is simply to access Google Reader in all countries.
- Update 18 fixes an uncaught manifest error that prevented updating.
- Update 17 fixes the Google Bar covering the top toolbar, adds support for many TLDs (e.g., “.fr” or “.co.uk”) instead of just “.com”, and upgrades to manifest_version 2.
- Update 16 fixes some icon alignment issues in list view.
- Update 14 fixes some bugs with the new Google Bar.
- Update 13 adds support for the new Google Bar (youtu.be/vSIMpFfNLEA).
- Update 11 decreases the size of and space around feed titles on the Home page.
- Update 10 removes the white box around the logo.
- Update 7 removes more unnecessary padding from the sidebar.
- Update 6 fixes full screen mode and supports list view.
Compact Density for the new Google Bar: http://goo.gl/lLlOV
Compact Density for Google Contacts: http://goo.gl/mSuHp
Compact Density for Google Docs: http://goo.gl/bcWAz
Compact Density for Google Voice: http://goo.gl/leabq