WFx for WorkFlowy for Chrome
More About WFx for WorkFlowy
• WorkFlowy bullets and searches
• Favorite websites
Then use a single keyboard shortcut to generate a prompt, where you enter those shortcuts. Press Enter and WFx instantly finds an existing tab, or opens a new one if none exist. This feature is called "find tab or create" or FTOC. If you keep a ton of tabs open, FTOC is your friend and will eliminate duplicate tabs.
• Access HELP information in OPTIONS
• Right click the icon in Chrome's toolbar > Select Options
- OR -
• Use WFx built shortcut (Alt+W) then enter "wfo" into the prompt
WFx requires the following permissions:
• Read your browsing history
• Manage your downloads
Browser history is used only to query the open tab URLs for the "Find Tab or Create" feature. WFx DOES NOT collect, transmit, store, or share any user data. EVER.
The download permission is needed to download a simple text file backup of your shortcut data, which only you can trigger by clicking a button.