Editors' Words: SpeedDial (a.k.a. visual bookmarks) with groups for power users. Cloud synchronization between devices for free. No ads!. Group Speed Dial a.k.a. visual bookmarks - lets you access your favorite pages anywhere / anytime ... Read More > or Install Now >
Group Speed Dial App / Specifications
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Version: 8.7
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • File name: group-speed-dial.crx
- • Rating average
- 4.8 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: March 6, 2018
Group Speed Dial / Screenshots
Group Speed Dial / Video Demo
Group Speed Dial / Description
Group Speed Dial a.k.a. visual bookmarks - lets you access your favorite pages anywhere / anytime in an organized fashion - using groups / folders in the "New Tab" page.
Short introduction video (1:50) on: www.fastaddons.com
- cloud synchronization - synchronize your dials between devices and browsers - for free!
- registration with two clicks using your existing Gmail / Facebook / Twitter account
- cloud dials - access your dials in any browser, even in your phone! Just visit: https://group-speed-dial.fastaddons.com/dials
- No Ads!
GroupSpeedDial also features drag & drop, history, search, custom background, custom thumbnails, dial notes, automatic thumbnails generation and more!
How to (FAQ):
- change number of dials in current group - right click group name (upper-left corner) and click "Edit group"
- add new group - currently only by adding "group dial" - click empty dial and select "Create new group"
(note: currently all known issues are related to thumbnails generation - this can be avoided by using context menu option "Add this page to dial" - this method works every time without issues)
- the default "Refresh dial" may not work for some highly protected pages like Facebook or banks
- the default "Refresh dial" will not work correctly if you use zoom in Chrome or scale in Windows (other than 100%). This is a bug in Chrome so they need to fix this first.
- the default "Refresh dial" is fragile - if you interrupt it, it will stop and won't generate thumbnail (but since we cannot generate thumbnails in background, this is currently the only way)
- thumbnail may get generated from not fully loaded page - some pages uses AJAX to load content asynchronously - try to use reload with delay (+5s) or increase "Normal reload fixed delay" in options
I'm developing this add-on in my free time for you for free.
Please consider supporting my work by donation:
Thank you :)