Math Keys for Chrome
More About Math Keys
Type out anything you want with your regular keyboard, and press the buttons on our math keyboard to access mathematical symbols and operations.
With the latex notation tools, you can copy whatever formula, equation, or symbol you just created anywhere you want.
How to use:
- Use your computer keyboard to type your equation. You can use numbers,
letters, or any other symbol on your computer keyboard
- Use the extension math keyboard to click on symbols, such as integrals,
sigma, fraction, etc..
- Use the arrows keys as follows:
- Right Arrow: move the cursor forward. This is useful to get out of operation.
- For example, if you are inside square root, forward arrow will move the
cursor out of it
- Left Arrow: move the cursor back
- Up Arrow: create exponent
- Down Arrow: create subscript
Use the buttons as follows:
- Copy Button: copy the formula as image to the clipboard — paste it wherever
- New Button: delete the formula and start a new one
Features and formulas for:
- Finite and infinite Integrals
- Sigma symbol
- Trigonometric functions
- Common greek symbols: pi, alpha, beta, theta
You can you use the math extension same as a math latex online editor or math equation online editor