IPvFooBar 1.0.1 CRX for Chrome
A Free Developer Tools Extension
Published By vrabel.it
IPvFooBar (iimpkhokkfekbpmoamlmcndclohnehhk): Display the server IP, with a realtime summary of IPv4, IPv6, DNS, WHOIS and HTTPS info. Fork of IPvFoo. Uses Google DNS.... Read More > or Download Now >
IPvFooBar for Chrome
69.10 KBChrome Store
- • Rating Average
- 4 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: March 13, 2023
IPvFooBar is a free Developer Tools Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file and install it.
More About IPvFooBar
New features: WHOIS, reverse DNS, ARIN and RIPE hyperlinks, fixes.
Uses Google DNS (dns.google) API for reverse DNS queries.
IPvFooBar is Free Software (Apache 2.0 license).
Original functionality of IPvFoo:
Display the server IP address, with a realtime summary of IPv4, IPv6, and HTTPS information across all page elements.
The plugin uses the webRequest API to extract protocol-related information as a webpage downloads, and summarizes it into a convenient table.
The first thing you'll see is an icon in the location bar. A large 4 or 6 shows whether the outer page was fetched using IPv4 or IPv6. If the page contains elements from other domains, then smaller numbers will appear alongside for those.
When you click the icon, a table pops up, containing a row of information for each domain:
- A padlock icon, for HTTP, HTTPS, or a mix of both. This is helpful for tracking down mixed content warnings, but you shouldn't treat it as absolute security advice.
- The IPv4 or IPv6 address. If connections span more than one IP, then the most recent one wins. When the connection is still open, the address is highlighted in yellow.
- A "cached" symbol. This mainly exists to warn you that no actual connections took place, so the IP address might be stale.
- An "S" for WebSocket handshakes in Chrome 58+.
More Extensions to Consider (Similar or Related)
User-Agent Switcher and Manager 0.5.0
Dynatrace Real User Monitoring 1.6.2