Automatic Currency Converter for Chrome
More About Automatic Currency Converter
* Optimised performance
* Improved detection of numbers that should be converted
An automatic currency converter is what the name suggests. It allows you to convert any currency to what you are used to! Online shopping has never been easier. The converter is always up to date with current rates from the European Central Bank, so you are assured and guaranteed of getting the latest rates! No matter what page you are using, the currency converter will provide you with whatever currency you want.
* Automatically detects the currency used on (most) pages
* Automatically converts currencies, i.e. prices, (from supported currencies) using said detection to a supported currency of your choice
* Automatically updates conversion when an AJAX request is completed, such as when AutoPatchWork loads a new page.
* Specify additional exchange rate to account for differences between your exchange rate and the official ECB exchange rate
* Right-click selected text/number and select 'Convert selected text' to get a conversion of the selected number.
Australian dollar, Brazilian real, Bulgarian lev, Canadian dollar, Chinese yuan renminbi, Croatian kuna, Czech koruna, Danish krone, Euro, Hong Kong dollar, Hungarian forint, Indian rupee, Indonesian rupiah, Israeli shekel, Japanese yen, Malaysian ringgit, Mexican peso, New Zealand dollar, Norwegian krone, Philippine peso, Polish zloty, Pound sterling, Romanian leu, Russian rouble, Singapore dollar, South African rand, South Korean won, Swedish krona, Swiss franc, Thai baht, Turkish lira, US dollar