Publication Finder for Chrome
More About Publication Finder
If a publication in a digital library can be found using Google Scholar, the web page of the publication is annotated with the following information:
* a direct download link to the PDF if the publication can be downloaded from another source;
* a drop-down with a selection of Google Scholar search results matching exactly the publication title;
* a link to Google Scholar search results.
WARNING: The extension can stop working at any time, depending on the changes in the page structure of the digital library web pages or in Google Scholar.
Currently, the following digital libraries are supported:
* ACM Digital Library: http://dl.acm.org/
* IEEE Xplore Digital Library: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/
* SpringerLink Digital Library: http://www.springerlink.com/
More digital libraries can be easily added.
Credits: Icon is part of "Crystal Clear" icon set, created by Everaldo Coelho, http://www.everaldo.com/.